Maurice (Moe) Naylon joined Millennium Settlement Consulting (now Sage Settlement Consulting) in July of 2018, providing structured settlements solutions for plaintiffs and attorneys throughout the United States. Maurice brands his settlement programs under Designed Settlement Services, Inc., while structured settlement annuities are placed through Sage Settlement Consulting, LLC.
Throughout his distinguished career in the financial services industry, Moe has been a teacher, lecturer, and author and has served on a number of community and charitable boards. Of particular note, Moe is a founder, past president, and current director with the Buffalo Renaissance Foundation, Inc., a 501 (c) (3) Community Foundation founded in 1980. Moe also served as the Chairman for the USS Little Rock Commissioning Committee. The new ship was commissioned on 16 December 2017.
Moe and his partner, Jeanne, work together in their various financial services business endeavors. They live in Amherst, New York where they raised their two children.
- 2005 – 2011: Board of Directors –Financial Planning Counselors of Western New York, Inc. 2011 – President
- 2003 – 2004: President, Buffalo Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- 1983 – 1984: President, Buffalo Association of Insurance and Financial Associates (BAIFA)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – 1975 - Colgate University, Hamilton, New York 13346
- 2005 – Present – Director and Secretary, Regional Traffic Alliance, Inc.
- 2014 – Present - Area Chair, Employer Support for Guard and Reserve
- 2018 – Present – Director, Buffalo Naval & Military Park