Lance Harris joined Millennium Settlement Consulting (now Sage Settlement Consulting) in 2011 as a settlement consultant. He is committed to working with attorneys and recipients of personal injury settlements to expertly develop strategies to maximize a claimant’s settlement dollars. He takes the time to really learn what the client wants to achieve with their settlement funds and then design plans and strategies to achieve those goals.
Lance works with attorneys and their clients on many types of cases including Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Workers’ Compensation, Employment, and Mass Tort cases. He is a licensed insurance broker for life and disability insurance and also provides professional photography services for personal injury cases and home/office staging.
Prior to joining Millennium, Lance worked as an insurance broker and for Mark Monitor and Lexis Nexis.
Structured Settlement Services Include:
- Design & Implementation
- Customized settlement plan based on a financial needs analysis
- Due diligence for plaintiff attorneys and other settlement fiduciaries
- Special Needs Trust integration
- Medicare Set-Asides
- Life Care Plan analysis & pricing
- Present Value Calculations
- Mediation attendance
- 468(b) Qualified Settlement Funds
- Attorney Fee Structures
- Non-qualified Structures
Education and Certifications:
George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
Life and Health Insurance License
- Annuities Licenses: California, Texas and Georgia
- LTC License
- Medicare License
Lance lives in Hermosa Beach, California with his wife and two daughters.
"I highly recommend Lance and will use him again on other structured settlements."
- Marcus J. Bradley, Marlin & SaltzmanAgoura Hills, CA