With over two decades of consultative sales and account management experience, I have learned to cultivate excellent long-term relationships with clients by maintaining ongoing communication and facilitating solutions to address their individualism and specific concerns.
In my current role, I assist financial advisors in expanding their practices
in the settlement consulting arena by implementing effective, creative,
revenue-generating, cross-selling sales strategies. I am responsible for
a 12 state territory, working with advisors from multiple broker dealers
and RIA firms including; LPL, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo Advisors, Ameriprise,
BGA Insurance, Money Concepts, United, Sea Crest, Capital Synergy Partners,
Financial West, & Crump.
As a proud father of three boys and husband to my beautiful wife, I accept life's daily challenges head-on with tenacity and perseverance.
Settlement & Planning Expertise:
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Cases involving minors
Non-Qualified area of Structured Settlements
- including: Attorneys' Fees
- Endorsement Contracts
- Structured Installment Sales
- Family Law matters
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Sage Settlement Consulting (formerly Millennium Settlement Consulting), San Diego, CA
Settlement Planner, 2004 – Present
- Financial Services Professional, 2003 – Present
- MML Insurance Agency, Inc., 2003 – 2013
- Ash Brokerage, 2007 – Present
- Action-Sports Service Provider Network
Life Insurance Specialist/Athlete Endorsement Structures
Professional Licenses and Designations:
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Long-Term Care – Certification
- Former Series 6 (FINRA) – Securities License
- Former Series 63 (FINRA) – Uniform State Law License
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego (CASD), Consumer Support Member
- Sage Angel Foundation, Shining Light Donor
"Their team of skilled consultants and corporate staff is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them to my clients and colleagues."
- Chet W. Kern, Edelman & EdelmanNew York, NY
"Everything with our structured settlement is in place thanks to Josh's expertise and professionalism."
- L. SmithMoultonborough, NH
"When you call Josh, you know you will get a prompt, positive response."
- Sean Simpson, Simpson & Moore, LLPSan Diego, CA
"Josh Farmer has been instrumental in achieving the best structured settlement options for my clients"
- Chet R. Bhavsar, Esquire, Russakow, Ryan & JohnsonPasadena, CA
"Josh sets the standard for the plaintiff's representative."
- Daniel M. Gilleon, Mitchell & GilleonSan Diego, CA
"I would recommend Josh to anyone who wants an expert in the area of structured settlements and who is very sensitive to individual client and attorney's needs."
- Jerrold M. Bodow, The Law Office of Jerrold M. Bodow, A.P.L.C.San Diego, CA