Phone: (515) 457-2930
Mobile: (515) 202-3907
Maximize Your Law Firm’s Resources
Rather than burdening your law firm’s already taxed resources, engage your settlement consultant as early as possible. In addition to providing tax-advantaged structured settlement and attorney fee deferral options, your settlement consultant is also the nexus of the entire realm of settlement experts, including:
- Lien resolution specialists to negotiate and resolve outstanding liens;
- Government benefit counselors to preserve needs-based government benefits;
- Elder law attorneys to draft wills and estate plans;
- Medicare Set-Aside experts to provide opinion letters, allocation recommendations, funding options, and professional MSA administration;
- Trust companies that provide first-party special needs trusts, pooled trusts, wealth management, and minors’ trusts; and
- Funding options for non-U.S. citizens
Our team can help you streamline your caseload and resolve settlements more effectively. Learn more about our full portfolio of settlement services here.
"Their team of skilled consultants and corporate staff is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them to my clients and colleagues."
- Chet W. Kern, Edelman & EdelmanNew York, NY
"They are competent, experienced and most importantly extremely adept at dealing with the most important person -- the client."
- Tommy Fibich, Partner, Fibich, Leebron, Copeland & Briggs, LLPHouston, TX
"They are ardent supporters of the plaintiff bar community, and we consider them an integral part of our team."
- Brian Panish, Panish, Shea & Boyle, LLPLos Angeles, CA