Marc Miyama is a structured settlement consultant located in Honolulu, Hawaii and has been in the insurance consulting arena for over 20 years.
- Background in life and fixed annuity underwriting.
- Lead agency trainer - firm understanding of life insurance policies, designs, underwriting processes, customer service and claims administration.
- Life, Disability, Long-Term Care Insurance Agent
Marc's Current Responsibilities:
- Sales & Product Manger for Private Advisory Services that specializes in Estate, Personal, and Business Succession planning and is a department of First Hawaiian Bank, Hawaii's oldest and largest financial institution.
- Financial Services Consultant assisting customers with their personal, business, and estate planning needs.
Marc is a graduate of the University of Hawaii at Manoa and is a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) Honolulu and the National Association of Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA).