Joseph A. DiGangi, CFP®, CSSC
Settlement & Planning Expertise:
- Thirty-two years of Financial Planning experience and 24 years of Settlement
- Certified Financial Planner Designation combined with over 28 years of
Complex Civil Claims Litigation experience as case negotiator, litigation
supervisor and Structured Settlement Expert.
- Instrumental in pioneering the comprehensive and holistic approach to settlement
design planning for catastrophically injured plaintiffs.
- Chosen Speaker for Settlement Negotiation Seminars throughout the country.
- Expertise in most areas of settlement evaluation techniques including Economic
Loss Evaluations, Medical Malpractice cases, Discrimination cases, NY
50-A, and 50-B cases, Kaiser Formula Evaluations, WC “Kelly”
calculations and evaluations, negotiating strategy.
- Development of ELANA Financial & Settlement Architects. Focused on
solution training, education, and expertise at national franchise business
Professional Employment Experience:
ELANA Financial & Settlement Architects, Easton PA
President and Co-Founder, 2013 to Present
Elite Financial & Settlement Consulting, Inc., Easton, PA
Owner /President, July 2010 - 2013
Millennium Settlements, Inc., Tallahassee, FL/Easton, PA
President, July 2007-Nov 2009
Vice President of Financial Services July 2006-July 2007
Everest Financial & Settlement Consulting LLC, Easton, PA
Principal Member, April 2002-2010
Cambridge Galaher, New York, NY / Philadelphia, PA
Assistant Vice President, February, 1999 – 2002.
Galaher Settlements, New York, NY
Assistant Vice President, August 1991 to February 1999
Continental Insurance Company, Piscataway, NJ
Senior Litigation Claims Examiner, December 1989 - August 1991
Supermarkets General Corporation, Woodbridge, NJ
Liability Claims Supervisor, January 1988 – December 1989
Alexsis Risk Services, Lyndhurst, NJ
Litigation Claims Manager, April 1986 – January 1988
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, Saddlebrook, NJ
Liability Claims Adjuster, November 1984 – March 1986
- First Investor’s Corp., Wall Street, NYC May 1983- June 1986; Registered
Rep. Exam Instructor.
Professional Licenses & Designations:
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC)
- Securities Licensed (FINRA), Series 6, 7, & 63 (1983-2014)
- Life & Health Insurance License- Multiple State Registrations
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)- 1991 to Present
- Member of Legislation and Regulation Committee 2009 - Present
- BS, Business Administration & Finance, Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, PA, 1983
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP), College Of Financial Planning, Denver Co. 1991
- NSSTA Certified Structured Settlement Consultant, University of Notre Dame, 1999