Sage Settlement Consulting, LLC
Sage Settlement Consulting, LLC is the largest plaintiff-based structured settlement agency in the United States, doing business in all 50 states and handling over $2 billion annually in structured settlement premium. Sage leads the settlement planning industry with comprehensive services including:
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Market-Based Structured Settlements (for attorneys & claimants)
- Non-Qualified Structured Settlements (for non-physical injury cases)
- Attorney Fee Deferral Strategies
- Trust Services
- Qualified Settlement Funds
- Government Benefit Preservation
- Mass Tort Settlement Resolution
- Lien Resolution
- Medicare Set-Asides
- Probate Coordination
- Law Firm Financing
Sage’s operations team provides financial advisors with expert-level support for clients wishing to explore structured settlement annuities and other settlement planning solutions. For assistance, please contact our team today:
For specialty annuities, Medicaid annuities, Medicaid & VA planning, please contact our Claimant Advocacy Group:
For structured settlement annuities, market-based structured settlements and all other settlement-related inquiries:
- Toll-Free: 866-670-9288
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Their team of skilled consultants and corporate staff is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them to my clients and colleagues."
- Chet W. Kern, Edelman & EdelmanNew York, NY
"They are ardent supporters of the plaintiff bar community, and we consider them an integral part of our team."
- Brian Panish, Panish, Shea & Boyle, LLPLos Angeles, CA
"They are competent, experienced and most importantly extremely adept at dealing with the most important person -- the client."
- Tommy Fibich, Partner, Fibich, Leebron, Copeland & Briggs, LLPHouston, TX
"Need the BEST? Look no further than Susan Gleason!"
- Paige W., Claimant
"Glad I met Susan and have Sage’s contact info for the future."
- Geri Flynn, Attorney | Chris Parks Law
"Lynzee Hill really helped me breeze through this!"